Friday, June 6, 2008

Inconstancy

How would you learn,
When you know so much of what you are to learn?
Would you decipher the truth from the lies?
Or would you let it pass as it came?
…with a subtle sublime smile,
That surpasses beauty?

A vision comes to my mind,
In search of knowledge,
Where could I go?
Or do I wander at some unknown destination?
…destiny ordained by the creator I know?

With the vision,
I stay restless…nights and days,
Consoling myself looking the moon and the sun…
Rising and setting…inconstantly moving,

I know ponder at some thoughts,
Wandering to search nirvana,
Overcome my restlessness,

And finally I ask,
Would I be redeemed,
After my elated ecstasy of joyous nirvana…?
…rising from restlessness to a python’s patience?

Do not we serve?
If we just stand and wait?

No comments: