Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Into the Wild

I walk in heavy steps, my heart pounds in confusion,
As I stop by the woods…deep down the center,
Rudderless, I know not where to go,
Where would I reach, as I turn a way?

The valleys are long gone,
I do not know when it will start again,
All I hear are wild sounds of the wilderness,
The colossal breeze, the shades of the sun.

The echoes of agony, screams and pain,
Were sometime ago absorbed by the woods,
Just when I had reached the forest,
Just as I had crossed the village…

Above the shade, a majesty, I know reigns,
Giving life, spreading warmth,
And as I walk, I wander on my journey,
To reach above the shade, ‘neath the sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

last two lines gives life to the poem.. i think so .. what do you think??

Pratik Rimal said...

yeah...hehe...