Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blackout!

For Riza,

The crude nights of fading joy,
Troubling marks of pain and grief,
Solitude that ere a presence,
Repenting the deeps with imploring voice…

Your tears I recall,
That colossal smile echoes in my heart,
Wishing to hear that joyous voice,
I wander places, yet fail your touch…

Journey of rudeness…harshness and agony,
Of trifle mistakes that forms a mountain,
When in anger we both screamed,
We lost a friend…a bond of strength…

“Time! Oh Time! Stop!” I plead,
Refrain the act to drift in joy,
In endless fragrance of eternal spring,
In endless fragrance of eternal spring!

Frail bond, was it I ask,
That faded in the blowing wind,
With the rain soaking a cadence of flame,
Upon the anguish and the pain!

Hearts are heavy,
It pounds to long,
That gentle voice…
That gentle touch…

Someone I loved,
I lost in vain,
Amidst the nights of darkness,
Causing a blackout…
A stir and silence…

No comments: