Monday, November 28, 2011

No I don't want to loose you...

No I don't want to loose you,
Not even in my dreams,
In those serene nights my eyes should ponder your beauty and love,
Love, love and love with no departures, not a bit,
For in morn when I wake up, I wish to hear your sweet words of love...I love you.

"What would you do if I departed in eternal sleep?"
I would be sightless for I lost my sight,
"Would you walk through even when I'm gone?"
I would if you promise to be back in time.
"But don't you know we all are made to die?"
Indeed its true, but not you, before I do.
But why did you die in my dream?
"That's because you love me till death do us apart."

But angels above, hearken my words,
The gods of love, save my love,
For to what depth you loved, I fail to know,
But if you loved them, I love her so,

To eternity in your nature's course,
To eternity in my dreams and grace.

No comments: