Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Departing Note

Sudden tempest of overwhelming words,
Thoughts that gaze at a departing figure,
Words does betray,
Save emotions unfelt…un-thought…unexpressed…

Thus I pray my words from within,
Reverberate deep down her heart,
while it echoes through the narrow lanes and wide streets,
up the sky’s heights to the sea depth…

The wind dare not stir the feeling blue,
Nor silent waters raise in rage,
Pertain it not,
For I am stiff like a stone without it…

Thus I stare and gaze at you,
Wondering if your heart feels it too,
Would unshed emotions betray thy eyes?
Let it not…be it not…
“For in the tranquil nights,
Serene skies,
No matter if the stars do not shine,
Shall not be you scared,
For I pierce the soft tender…dark hovering nights,
Every single night,
And guide you…protect you…love you…”

No comments: