Friday, May 22, 2009

Joy-eyed Thought

Your delighting smile,
Sweet sound, I hearken in your voice,
Beloved, your face,
Keeps coming in my mind,
Dancing in my eyes,
As I long yet again, your way in joy!

Paths of togetherness we walked and walk,
Hand in hand, as we share other’s future,
Upraise your chest,
And walk high and tall,
And on the places you fall,
I will hold you firm, raise you and smile,
Then say in assurance,
“Go on Dear,
When you fall, and whence you climb,
A step behind, I will be by your path!”

4 comments:

Damsel said...

P, I'm so happy for you! Congrats for winning in that essay competition, weeee! mwah.:)

Pratik Rimal said...

thanks...you're welcome...

Anonymous said...

when you fall ,and whence you climb...... interesting

Pratik Rimal said...

and that's for someone you know. :-)