Friday, May 8, 2009

Outburst!

“I love you,
where are you?
I long your way, and yet we fight,
anger, warnings,
Love, I love you and yet still hate you,
Beloved, I wish you my happiness,
I wish your smile,
I love to love you,
and still I hate you,
what is wrong?
I do not know!
let us be happy, always, forever,
I do my best to keep you happy,
and yet we fight…still we quarrel,
can’t we be like others?
Love, complaints, anger,
both hurt the other,
you warn to leave for I fail to understand,
Beloved I love you, I am sorry forever,
never will I let you down, I won’t hurt you again,
I am a human, I ere and learn,
let me learn, don’t leave me for my mistake,
I need a chance to learn!
I love you forever long!”

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well well again sad poems whats wrong with you??????

Pratik Rimal said...

i'm sorry...but things have gone terrible. that's why...

Anonymous said...

well pratik , i dont think that your life will get stuck by one terrible thing,,,, as there are still hundreds to go....................................................................................what do u think?

Pratik Rimal said...

hundreds to come but......... i think it's real stupid...terrible...stupid question i didn't expect...

Anonymous said...

well do you mean to say mine question stupid or urs ....... so what had you expected,,, well to tell you what this poem can make anyone feel sad.................

Pratik Rimal said...

yeah. i know it makes one sad...i tried a monologue...mine... :-p and i had expected something like this :-p haha...just kidding.

sunita said...

oh ho ke ho timro poems haru ek se ek chun ekdum ramro....speechless nai parideu ta timile ta malai :)) aba mero lagi eeut alekhna ne :P

Pratik Rimal said...

hehe ma'am thank you. ok. i'll try. haha...