Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wind

All of a sudden it all faded,
The joy, those laughters that I heard 'time ago,
Slowly I heard that silence creep by anger,
And I prayed not this time, I mocked at self!

The soft thread that weaves those tender flowers,
I made a garland, Look! For you to wear,
In your crownly dress, below the crown,
I stayed dazzled as I looked at you,
I smirked and smiled in joy and clapped my hands...

Hide low! Hide low! I screamed in fear,
To save her from the coming wind,
Yet she scorned me, said I'm a coward,
I was exempt, she got, carried away...

Then I wept for what a folly I did,
I could have pushed her on the ground,
I surely must have had time,
For to eternity I stared that engrossing wind,
It all disappeared in a gush...
The way it came, the way it went,
Then there was, the clear blue sky...

6 comments:

Damsel said...

hey! how have you been doing? i'm happy to read some of your literary pieces again.

by the way, my new url is http://poetographie.blogspot.com/. thanks!

Anonymous said...

The authoritative point of view, curiously..

Pratik Rimal said...

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Thats really good, check out my blog if you like. This is the link:

http://so-radical.blogspot.com/

Pratik Rimal said...

Thank you. sure. I'll check it out.