Friday, December 14, 2007

The Great Gatsby's Song

I.
The money could, forever buy loves,
Yet never could I buy, the love of yours,
For the money I own
Are poor in front of the well-loved eyes of yours.

Love to you, forever does last, within my heart,
Cherished eternally, 'spite my short lived life,
The pounding heart, beats by your name,
The greatness of love, overwhelmed.

The darkness of my life,
Glowed by the bright love's sphere of yours,
For eternal shall your warmth touch me by my heart,...
The coldness of air buried in the grave's deep core...

My love to you does prevail,
"Unavailed Love," you still yet veil,
The hearts of emotions dare not betray,
My love to you, forever shall stay.

The twists and turns, the ups and downs,
Farewells more than those welcomes,
Will I see you? I doubt myself,
The world goes round, I will one day!

And now I meet you,
Too late to say; I love you dear,
Yet my heart speaks those words of love,
My heart speaks those words of love,
My mouth stays mum, you never can hear,


Dazzled...perplexed by the beauty you own,
I wonder why, love is tested by the immortal time,
The cool breeze sways away my love,
Did you sense...the air around?

II.
He was a man, a lover within,
The blame taken, all by him,
"Never did I, yet I take the blame,
My beloved's mistake, I head to self."

Thus one day I went,
To the mansion he owned,
Via the gate, to the pool,
Blood floated over the tiled passage,
Gatsby dead...shot to dead,
George dead...shot to self...

Yet his love forever shall last,
"Weeping Daisy, never cry,
For your tears, will I see still,
Love lost, to the time blessed,

Yet our love,
Forever long, will linger on,
Echo by your blooming name,
Daisy Fay...Daisy Love..." the letter of his pocket read.

No comments: