Thursday, December 13, 2007

Humble Love

The gentle breeze blows with a fluttering noise,
And gently touch you on your face,
Then spread my fragrance and my love,
Shall reach to you to fill my place.

Loved by heart, forever you shall last,
Stand against all the odds,
You linger to my memories for long,
So I kiss the wind, to kiss your lips,
And embrace the breeze, to hold you near.

Distance does set us apart,
Yet the pounding hearts, binds us together,
Miles of distance covered by the wind for me,
I'm next to you, forever I will be.

It had not been merely the shining stars,
But the gentle breeze,
The fluttering noise,
The humble love!

The exhilariting ripple of your voice,
Now echoes in my ears,
Warm with love, your sweet voice sings,
Love knows no boundary, crosses if it exists,

So I stay; calm and pleased,
And the love grown, bethroned by your words,
And thus I say, with pride I possess,

"I love the wind, for it touches you,
The shining stars that falls on you tonight,
Thy creator that made you,
And my heart for it loves you.

No comments: