Monday, September 24, 2007

Python's Patience

These ruthless nights seem eternal to me

With the dark night hovering over the sky

With the crescent moon…

With the twinkling stars…



Fair Lady, I wonder if its true

And still I wander-wonder around you

Yet your shadows overcast my presence

Darkening image I find in you!



The quaint dark night nay leaves its place

Yet it has to go…it will go…

For a beginning has an end…

For an end has its beginning



Still the Sun is yet to shine

Still there is lots to say

Still there is lots to wish…

Still there is but just you…



The python’s patience in the wild

Never is wasted

True love in spite of its uni-ness

Never does betray



One day or the other,

I know for sure,

Like the python’s patience in the wild,

My love to her…ought to pay.

No comments: