Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dilemma

To see or to be blind?
Who has seen the future that awaits?
Neither the blind nor who own vision,
Tell me, what next second brings onto you!

To hear or to turn deaf?
Where is justice that you seek?
Those who have heard, those cries of agony and pain,
Who have spoken?
And for those who spoke, have their words been heard?

Would I exist or not?
Who has seen the future?
The question, a pendulum,
Hanging by a thread,
Causing a dilemma of my very existence.

Am I me or am I else?
How do I know; who I am?
Scorn and laugh at me,
But I ask to you to prove me your existence,
Who are you? What’s your name?

Thence I say,
Life – hanging by the thread,
What next second brings, no one knows,
What’s our existence, we fail to know!

5 comments:

Damsel said...

Does she really exist? :)

Anonymous said...

She doesn't damsel...an illusion :-)

Anonymous said...

Confusion provides with you an opportunity to know the fact.

keshav

keshuvko at hotmail com

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Confusion is a bliss when you are aware and many questions of existence strikes your mind!

Damsel said...

haha... I think i'm confused as to how you defined confusion... hehe, kidding P. :P keep writing...