Saturday, January 3, 2009

Distant Love

Love I pray, I feel your emotions that you feel,
In tranquil nights and maddening crowds at day,
I think of you, your fragrance of love; thus is real,
And does it not help me find light in the dark way?
‘spite our distance, I feel your presence; I do,
For further the journey, love strengthens and play,
In the sombre nights and aloof days, I thus, eye your way,
You are here, and you are not, and yet thine sound,
Thine laughter, thine smile, thine voice, oh! so very sweet,
I recall and re-cherish the moments we shared,
‘neath the trees, hidden by the bushes,
And how love dwelled, those kisses and embraces…
Smile my princess, never worry of our distance,
For every air you breathe, I breathe the same air too.

1 comment:

Damsel said...

hello! it seems like Love is a personified thing, a woman perhaps? :) i like the concluding line :) keep it up