Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Untold words, I am Sorry!

And when someone thee adores,
In a single day changes colour,
‘spite the twenty summers and same the winter,
We have been together,

How do you cope?
When the spring turns autumn,
And the autumn stays for long,
Formal words, mouth so mum,
What do you dread?
When hope turns grey?

I long not the silence,
I long not the pain,
Crying in nights,
Tears in smiles,

And when despair bites you,
Help becomes helplessness,
When every word thou speakst becomes a source of pain,
Trust on to me, I ere not to see thy suffrage.

Thence silence is a bliss,
I stay wordless, thou feelst no pain,
And still I wonder, does my silence hurt you the same?

I fail not to know,
I fail to feel,
Thou art my joy, inspiration and a source of pride,
Alas I fail to confess these very words,
For every word I speak, I have hurt thine heart!

4 comments:

ram said...

sabai english taa maelae bujhina tara so words like thou made me quite problem but it is awesome

Anonymous said...

Thanks dai. Thou, thine haru is Elizabethan English. It means you/your. :-)

Damsel said...

i love it, it's painful... :)

Anonymous said...

thanks. it's painful...ya...that's for my mom...who has been with me for the past 20 winters and summers? hehe :-)