Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dawn Preaching

Of silence and calmness, the early dawn preaches me,
In madness and haste, with a runner’s legs, I walk a sage,
To a journey after the moon…before the sun,
In endless times ‘fore I wake up…’fore I sleep,
With mysteries to harvest, sow and reap,
Illusions of fragrance I still have to breathe,
To years and days of joy and pain,
Of longing to closeness, a bliss of chance over ill-fated fate,
With a spark of desire, I ere my destiny,
But a destiny of and all on my own,
Not a destiny without a sight in vision,
With no twilights to guide, no ways to reach,
As I float and drown amidst the sea!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOoops, how are you? :)

Anonymous said...

why????????????? always silence , always calmness .oh why ,tell me why?????.and yes for your kind information every human is in some kind of jorney.U must wake up before u sleep or else u wont know
that you had ever slept. what is the mystery fact?twilight is your heart and you will surely reach your destination.
I assure you.

Anonymous said...

i don 't understand you anonymous :(

Anonymous said...

pratik also might not understand me then

Pratik Rimal said...

Oops...I'm busy like hell...

Pratik Rimal said...

Why always silence, always calmness? Because that's what the world really needs now...people like me...:-p yes. i agree. every human is in some kind of journey, but every human don't take it as a journey...that's the journey anonymous...the very thing that you don't realise...sleeping and waking up isn't a journey...the journey is before you wake up and before you sleep.

The mystery fact? Twiling is my heart and the sun my destiny. Thanks :-)

Pratik Rimal said...

Damsel, i hope it's clear to you now :-)

Pratik Rimal said...

I understand you anonymous :-)

Anonymous said...

nop!!!! pratik, you still dont.thanks for the explanation. i m sure u understood damsel and damsel got her explanation as well. thankyou.

Anonymous said...

nop!!!! pratik, you still dont.thanks for the explanation. i m sure u understood damsel and damsel got her explanation as well. thankyou.

Pratik Rimal said...

i do. welcome anonymous. what?

Anonymous said...

nothing..