Monday, March 30, 2009

Home

My heart drifts to a place far too away,
My legs yet goes to a journey of home,
As I walk in heavy steps,
The place seems far too distant!

Oh! wind, where do you go?
Or is your journey, somewhere you long not to blow?
To north I head, you blow to south,
Away to solemn nights,
When day here is bright and blue!


And as I almost reach the journey,
Thoughts of an abstruse image,
With gestures of careen emotions that is confused,
Leaves me troubled, its part done in perfection,
To it I gaze, my journey, like the image is an illusion,

Thence I walk, where I feel my place,
To a destined journey, but just my home!

4 comments:

Damsel said...

hmmmmm.... i just missed my home P, hehe, after reading your poem...

hey,
emotions that are confused?

Pratik Rimal said...

you did? hmm...

yeah...emotions that are confused...

Damsel said...

yeah.:)

P,P!

hehe, nothing...

TEEEEEEEEEEEETH! :P

Take good care always...

Pratik Rimal said...

yeah yeah...ok...