Saturday, April 11, 2009

Woes

Amidst the anger,
There is pain,
Echoes of voices,
Unexpressed words of love and care,

I love you, and yet, I can never express,
For I am a man…barred to confess….
With it, I am not, even allowed to cry,
When you shed those piercing tears!

Yet again, I am a man,
Stiff I must…resemble to be,
As in the world of men, we all do live,
Where only she sheds tears…men are stiff!

Echoes of a distant thoughts,
Of freedom bells, I hear in my ears,
Where love from within,
I can show…
In tears of your,
Where I can shed,

Come! Let us go to that distant place,
We are going…going…going and gone!

6 comments:

Damsel said...

off to nowhere P? is that it? :(

Pratik Rimal said...

nah. of to a distant land where i can cry...where i can express my love...lets not just take the possibility of going...lets GO! :-)

Damsel said...

let's go EMO! hehehe :P

Pratik Rimal said...

Yeah...let's go there...

Anonymous said...

I really like this one!

Pratik Rimal said...

thanks! Is it true to you as well?