Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Delighted Dream

I dream far to the horizon,
Where the heaven’s eye,
Sleeps in the mundane’s vast sea cot,
I dream to rise…I dream to set…

Like the heaven’s eye that overlooks the earth,
Yet never forgets to shine nor to set,
I wish to shine, and haply later set,
Unfold those mysteries…unmystify the world,
Scribble the truths buried deep down my ancestral past,
Over the clouds everyone looks at…
And then spread my love, I dream like else.

So thence I have a dream I ere,
Huge mountains I wish to conquer,
A dream to shine…rise in dawns,
But never forget; to set in dusk.

That radiant light, I wish to spread,
Warm and pure, love to all,
Black or white, I wouldn’t choose one,
Equal to light, so is to shade

I dreamt a dream,
Yet stood aghast; look where I stand,
I am a man,
Heaven’s majesty, I ere to win.

No comments: