Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Poets Poem

The hearts of emotion forever does betray,
For I have lived yet not fully but redeemed what lies ahead,
Let it come as it may,
Drifted by meanless memories of who, and may I can
Become and live with we what is left to me,

With those cold winds,
Those winds that whispers gentle through my restless ears,
Frame them, hark those gentle winds,
Shouting and shouting silently of never endless mysteries;

Those hearts mixed in the wind,
Drowning life with it…the wind blows away those memories…
The memories I cherished,
The memories that has lived in and between my reckless life, but again swept

Memories I have cherished and indulged, but swept by winds,
Never again in my embrace,
Never again be kept,
Never again will I hold you near

Oh! my damsel in dust,
Never again in my embrace,
Should I stare black pictures of memories,

Away from my reach…high up in the sky,
Up above, so high above,
High in the sky I surrender all what is left to me,
So up above…I surrender my thoughts of the mystery days,
Save my memories for I’m yet nothing without them

Yet I heard your voice deep down my heart,
But couldn’t reach deep down enough to catch it,
Your heart is a bottomless pit…
You mourned, I stood still.

No comments: