Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Note to the Beloved

Let there a day come between of us,
Where neither meets the none,
Yet I wish you to know,
That thee reside in my heart forever long,

Those times we spent together….yesterday,
The moment we share, but for the day,
Journey dost not matter when it be the aching heart,
The Sun shines far, yet we feel its warmth.

Away! Away! Thee solemn night,
Fly away, nay! I not ere for thee,
But that thorn of love,
That goes deep…pierce the flesh…

That thorn’s tranquillity, I wish to take,
The kiss of her lips, I long to drink as the wine,
Forever it would remain,
Tranquilizing sedation at times I am down.

If thee fear, the miles count, to the love I own,
Let the Sun’s rise be my love,
Forever shall I shine above of you,
To protect you, watch you,
Guide you through your way.

But then you consider, my love an illusion,
A true love, lo! If faded by your thought,
The dark night hovers over the sky,
A spark subsided,
It is time for me to go.

No comments: