Friday, November 30, 2007

Angel's Love

The angel's love forever does last,
Linger to my memories I now cherish,
A faerie of the earth hidden underneath,
In the shallow waters where I could reach

Long enough was the wait I stayed,
The patience of love, finally paid,
Not the shadows of water that stays,
Merry song her voice now says,

"The shallow water, cold it was,
My awaited love, harsh it was,
What's love, I now know,
Wonderful life, I now share with thee.

The days of sorrow, overturned to joy,
The coldness of the water; and the air,
Are now warm with the love of yours,
The shallow water, now is long forgotten...

Your patience of love, now is paid,
My love to you, forever does stay,
Linger in our memories, we now share,
A fairy of the earth you thus see..."

A bright light she now showed,
The morning sun, never did rise,
Her beauty sparked...those falling pearls I caught...
Alas! The angel I saw now was a girl I loved from within,

The sun now raised, behind of me,
Her angelic face with the sun's radiant light,
Something magnificient, it looked,
Words run poor, save a thing I wish to say,
Ek is lief vir jou.

No comments: