Friday, November 9, 2007

Bon Voyage

Her farewell kiss, on my cheeks,
Her merry face, broken from self?
Her tears of joy…her painful sorrow…
Her last turn behind...bon voyage

Like the castle of sand,
Promises never does last,
Blown and swept away,
Was there a castle in the sand?

Goodbye to you,
Walk away and farewell to your memories,
Those cherished memories of tears and joy,
Life’s short lived, there’s more of segregation, I know.

Your farewell kiss on my cheeks,
Your merry face; broken from self,
Your tears of joy; your sorrow within,
Your step forward…bon voyage

Yet I wish this be my dream,
I could frame the time,
Never let you go away…
Sorrowful reality…a misery…bon voyage

Deep down my heart, I heard a voice,
A voice of yours,
“Just wait and watch” you said to me,
And I stood in dismay, you walked away…

No comments: