Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mixed Emotions

The snow capped mountains that rests behind of you,
With the fading sun reflecting the snow,
It would look beautiful...nay it didn't
For you were infront of me...

What's the beauty compared to you?
The sun fades away...
The mountains darken with it,
But never will you or your beauty fade to me

Your black dark hair becomes the night for the mountains to darken
The moon to rise...the sun to fade,
Then I'll have you, all but to me...
'til the early morn when everyone will eye the beauty of yours


The banks of money, I saw today,
Lots of money...greed filled me from within
But your image that played in my mind,...
The money was rich...you were richer

What's the richness compared with you?
It slips away in a day or two,
But your love towards me...never will it fade,
Never will I ever be poor by you.

I saw a dream, I dreamt today,
I lay on my wooden bed,
Behind of me, you were there...tears in your eyes...
Oh! What misery, I never could wipe or kiss them away...

The beauty of yours that I adored,...
Beauty from within...nay from the skin,
I'll take with me,
And think of you up above...

But you wipe your tears, and go on,
Never worry,...
Ever you fall, ever you rise,
I'll always be there...just for you...only for you.

No comments: