Friday, November 9, 2007

Versed Trial

Man: Thou art fairer than those angels above,
And so are thy beauty of everlasting love,
Thou art a lady, yet art fair,
Closer thee come towards to me.

Your beauty shall not fade,
Nor be subdued by the immortal time,
But the time shall bend upon to you and your beauty,
Shall the time fade, your beauty shall pass untouched.

Thy breath shall everyone breathe,
Thy song of a fair lady born, will everyone sing,
Pounds of heart dost beat to thee,
But they heart forever shall beat to me.

To stop your tears,
I’ve wiped them and cried a thousand times,
Two precious pearls that fall on my palms,
I’ve wished you take all of my happiness…

To see a smile across thy face,
Have I not crafted a fool of myself?
To see those merry eyes squeeze in laughter,
Have I not cried and torn up from self?

How long forever am I to say,
Now and then…again and again,
Life’s a journey of two souls to one,
Of two hearts beating as one?

Lady: “The hearts of emotion, forever dost betray,
A thorn in the rose, a pain in thy chest,
Forget self, and see how beautiful the world,
Is to be,” the Lady thence said.

Man: But what worth is the beauty or the world,
When I can never show it to you,
What’s a rose, if it lacks a thorn?
What’s a heart if it fails emotions?

Lady: “Forever shall thee repent,
If thee go on this way,
Trust in thy fair lady’s words,
The hearts of emotion forever dost betray.”

Man: If you say so,
I trust on to you,
If the hearts of emotion does betray,
Forever I shall be heartless, I want you to know,
Nay, I never blame you.

Lady: “Once again thy heart shall pound,
Nay to a person alike to me,
But to an angel of thy kind,
Forever thee shall stay merry together.”

Man: I then hope, you turn to be true,
My heart shall beat again,
To an angel of my kind,
And wish we stay happy together.

Lady: “Yet thy love, never shall I own again,
Believe on my words of sorry,
Never shall else love me like thee.”

Man: Alas! It is a sorrow to say,
The immortal time hath subdued thee,
Yet thy beauty shall never fade,
For an angel of my kind,
I shall hope,
Possess thee but just for me

And now I rest with my unrestful heart,
Weep long enough to tear apart,
The one for whose two drops of tear,
I cried a thousand,
The one for whose smile,
I crafted a fool of myself…

Alas! I shall never have her…

What’s a life without the one you love,
If not you, never shall another,
Forgive me Fair Lady, never shall I ever need,
An angel of my kind.

A life comes once in a lifetime,
And so does a heart beat,
Once to a person, and never again,
‘spite the short lived lives,
There’s more of segregation and sorrow,
Less union and happiness…why?

No comments: