Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just You

The cold breeze that blows in the early morn,
Blowing and blurring the vision by the morning haze,
The vision that looked at your figure,
Now alas! Is blurred…transfigured…

That fair faced lady,
With that angelic light,
Transfigured by the morning haze,
Into a lady of my kind I love.

Angelic hope now shimmers with the mists and drops of dew,
Reflecting a new life…a world of my own,
Merry me, with the lady transformed,
Those angelic light…are now in her eyes…

Life flows away, swiftly and soon,
Before we realize its flow,
It’s too late just to know,
How quickly life is spent…how short it now remains,

Life’s short lived,
Yet so long your memory lingers…
Immortal to the time I live,
Immortal to the life you live,

World’s anew…afresh I say,
You came to me like the rising sun after that falling rain,
Warm with love, that struck me again,
Those fading thoughts of love, blossom once again

Sprung with delight,
I wonder-wander around…about you,
I wish not to get hurt again,
So I keep those words all up to myself,

One day I dream, I know for sure,
I’ll hold your hands,…walk down the carpeted aisle,
Lean down up to you,
And kiss my beloved bride.

No comments: