Friday, November 9, 2007

Elusive Love

Hark! The sounds of the colossal breeze,
The fragrance of my love mixed with it,
“Treacherous” you may say,
Nay, I am a true lover within

Your azure eyes of the deep blue sea,
Oh! what beauty it seems to me,
Look from the eyes of my heart,
And I’ll tell you how angelic you are to me

Heavenly angels dare not tread on your depth,
Save my love I give to you,
“Fake” you may name it,
Nay, it’s real than you dread

Kings of heaven,
Descendants of earth,
“Illusion” you may call her to me,
Nay, she’s a reality you wish to snatch away from me.

“Love, I love you,”
I wish I could say,
Yet something on my way stops me from within,
Misery it is to me, yet “I love you, love”

My words serve my purpose,
I love you, and that is what I mean,
I know not how you are,But your name marks my existence.

No comments: